Sunday, January 29, 2012

11 weeks pregnant

Malaysian Chinese, has SO MANY taboos... sometimes it can be so irritating.. NO this NO that.. well.. at least, i can confirm that herbal food is bad.. after taking it.. i had spotting again.. not sure if it's because of the herbs that causes the blood to circulate etc.. But anyhow, just stay away from it..

But.. as for the cooling stuffs.. I don't know what's the logic behind it.. so far.. i had one barley drink today, 1 coconut drink on CNY day.. and several times KANGKUNG (vegetable)

at 8 weeks i've stopped spotting.. i see blood every now and then that i thought.. i'm ready.. i've build courage and strength to HOPE for the BEST, and EXPECT the WORST!

At 9 weeks, i spotted again.. not as much as before, but i did see a few drops of blood.. must be the herbal soup i had..

At 10 weeks, i was fine.. crystal clear except for some discharge.. i've never had a white pee since i was pregnant.. i wonder why.. kept on forgetting to ask the doctor this..

At 11 weeks.. I spotted again.. and.. it's a few days of red blood... urgh... no cramps.. but i'm just so upset.. when we scanned again the other day... Dr. Ravi did show me where the black spot is.. and tell me it's gonna bleed.. so i'm just hoping this is THE LAST black spot.

I'm still on Duphaston..  

But at my 11 weeks and 2 days scanned.. I saw my little embryo has grown into a fetus.. with 2 hands and 2 legs, and a visible head.. he or she was waving.. or at least so i think it is.. i need to give my fetus a nickname.. i can't be calling 'IT'... my...... lil dragon was waving.. it made us SMILE the whole day.. and i was SO SO ECSTATIC!! i wanted to tell the whole world lil dragon waved today... OH back to taboos, i can't tell people i'm pregnant! i've not passed my 1st trimester.. i think in 3 weeks time.. on Valentines day i can announce :)

No comments:

Post a Comment