Thursday, June 21, 2012

21st June 2012 - 32 weeks and a doctor's visit

We always look forward for doctor's visit. We go for a meal together, then wait for our turn to see the doctor, and Dr. Ravi never fails to greet us (or any of his patient, i believe) with a BIG SMILE, and a loud and sincere HELLO- HOW ARE YOU?

I noticed baby always moved alot on the way to the hospital, and once i'm there, baby will stop moving.. and this round, he or she was looking down, and shy away from all of us, not showing the face at all.. so we only managed to scan the head and the heart.. which of course is the most important.

So Dr. Ravi didn't print any scans for us today.. which i was also looking forward for it..

My sugar and protein level is normal. (phew). my weight today is 57.9kg. and baby's estimated weight is 1.6kg.

People always say.. for 7 months pregnant, your tummy is SMALL.. so i asked the Dr. and he checked with all the scans and results, and plot it in the baby's growth chart.. and said.. There's nothing to worry about.. baby growing perfectly fine.. :)

From today onwards, my doctor's visit is no longer once a month, it's every 2 weeks, so my next appointment is on the 4th of July! and again, for the first time, my husband won't be able to join me for the doctor's visit. Dr. Ravi said, he is going to do some swab and a blood test for my 34 weeks check up.

*gulp*




2 comments:

  1. hi. just a random browsing at google while feeding my baby a bf. been thinking about my doctor, dr ravi chandran. i guess we r so lucky to have him as our doctor. eventho the bill is a bit expensive yet because of the warmth and love and everything that me and hubby love about him and we decide, yes!! our next baby gonna be w dr ravi as well. thw funny thing is hub once said, 'we hv a baby now, 9 months running so fast and now i miss dr ravi'. boleh? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one yr to late, Have been so busy with everything else, i've neglected this blog. yes, actually i was just thinking today, it is time for me to set an appt to c dr ravi! ppl tells me prince court is nice.. but there is no dr ravi! haha.

      Delete