Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our dreams of having Jrs crushed!

You cannot imagine how we felt after knowing what we know...

He was devastated. Never knew that such things will happen to him. Never thought he is shooting blanks!

He couldn't talk to any of his male friends as we were afraid it turn into a joke for the boys..

I wasn't sure if I should tell any of my friends.. Seriously google has helped me at this stage of our life.. I googled every single thing.. What is azoospermia, what can we do? Should I tell my friends? Etc. You can really find all the answers on the Internet.

Because of that we too wanted to share our experience and hoping to share with others like us. And to know they're not alone. That somewhere out there someone is going through the same situation and understand how it feels.

So I told my closest friends what we've been going through... And it's not easy.. As everyone have a different opinion... I thought that if I share my sorrow they can sympathized us and be our support.. So I stopped sharing.. The truth is.. The lesser the people know the better..

Not everybody will agree your decision.. Some says BE childless! It's god's will! Some says just keep on trying miracle does happen! Of course there are some who listen and hugs and just be there emotionally..

Be prepared. Don't expect an answer YOU want to hear. If you do, it's better to keep it between you and your husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment