Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To tell or not to tell??

Should you share your infertility with your friends or family?

We were having a difficult time.. If we should share this news to our family.. It's like a bump in our head for days...

first hubs shared with his brother, first thing he thought was the wife that has issues conceiving ... People never think it's the man always think it's the woman.. And that's because man hardly share and tell the world their problem..

Brother had a hard time believing.. Said our family has strong swimmers! Are you sure?? So from there onwards hubs has someone to confide to.

Next we told his mom, her reaction wasn't something we expected... It seems as though she wasn't surprised at all... Like just -oh-okay-..... And .......

I was upset and disappointed at her reaction.. But hubs said.. Actually what do we expect them to say or do?? Which made me thought about it ... And knew I didn't need to share this with any more people...

At the end of the day... We hurt ourselves more by putting us out there in people's eyes and thoughts.

I did not share the truth with my parents. and I'm glad I made that decision..

No comments:

Post a Comment