Monday, December 19, 2011

2ww - it's the final countdown !!

My 2 weeks wait is over!! I open my eyes this morning. I barely had a good night sleep for the passed few nights.. One of the night I was crying in my sleep and my husband saw and cuddle me and I did not remember a single thing! Have been tossing and turning... My eyes are closed but my brain is awake.

Every morning i call out the day... Thursday! I said to myself ... the whole night I expect to see some blood... Woke up and check.. No signs of period yet! I thought should I wait till Friday .. at least to make sure i missed a day of period.. through my experience, i checked in the morning and it was negative and my period came late afternoon.. such a bummer.

So i did not check at all..... every now and then i went to the toilet to check if i had my period.. BUT NO.. still crystal clear. :P

Night came... and still no period.. i read a couple of articles says i can test anytime in the day, since i bought clearblue pregnancy test, it says not necessary the morning pee.. i secretly tested.. I HAD TO.. i was dying to know, i can't wait another sleepless night..

PEE on the stick.. first it was --- and i thought.. okay hang on there.. i need to wait for the other column to appear a | to show that the test work perfectly fine... waited.. and | this appeared.. together with + .. yes a big fat POSITIVE ... i was jumping with joy!!! and i couldn't resist myself and jumped to my hubs and showed him the test! YAY!!!!!! but he wanted me to be sure, ask me to test in the morning again..

for the first time in 2 weeks.. i slept like a baby.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment