Monday, December 19, 2011

4 weeks- 5 weeks pregnancy symptoms

Everyday I feel as though my pee is smelly, and have smelly cervical discharge.. Need to tell the doctor that.

I don't feel as hungry as I should be, not yet I guess. Just not able to skip meals as before.. My stomach will be so pain if I do.. And then gastric.. And feel sick.. But as long as I eat on time I'm okay.

I'm napping more. I read a bit and I can doze off for 1-2 hours. And still fall asleep at night.. But I don't think I'm sleeping well.. My sleeping pattern has changed.. Usually I can easily sleep for more than 8 hours on weekends.. Last Sunday I told hubs. Please don't wake me up for breakfast! I wanna sleep in! Guess what! I woke up before him! So wide awake, we went for breakfast with the family!

I've been waking up to his 6am alarm clock and end up wide awake - wake my hubs for work.. And I go back to sleep!

I dream almost every night!

My boobs sore and so is my nipples! Today the seat belt accidentally rubbed against it! Ouch!

I'm taking my folic acid and doctor gave me the duphaston to continue.. 2 boxes. RM120

No comments:

Post a Comment