Sunday, December 4, 2011

Post iui #1 day # 10

My ovaries have not stop hurting.. The pain is not throughout the day.. It just happen like how gastric is.. But it's both left and right side of my abdomen.

I'm not sure if this what the other women meant by cramping.. But it was definitely different from my day #1 of iui!

I'm trying not to think about it.. TRYING! I really wish I don't have to wait 14 days to pee on a stick!

Today is my first time feeling nausea from car rides.. Wasn't sure if it's because I was writing something in the car.. But this morning car ride I wasn't doing anything and my ovaries hurt like mad and I was feeling sick.

I really don't want to coax myself saying this are all early pregnancy symptoms until it's a confirm - Positive BFP!

I'm still deciding if I should test on Friday or Saturday. My period is supposed to be due on Thursday but with all the stress and medication am not sure if it will screw up the cycle..

While writing this my ovaries hurt! :(

5 more days to go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment