Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post iui #1 day #7

I feel bloated most of the time and discomfort around my tummy. Not sure if I'm pee-ing extra compared to usual or am just drinking more...

Last night my ovaries hurt again.. Left and right side.. I wonder what's going on in there..

If only I have a scanner to see right through me and shout to the sperm! My egg is on the left side!!! Swim left!! Not right!!!

I read up yesterday sperms may swim up the wrong tube.. (eggless tube) and wait for the egg! And eventually die from waiting! They're not smart to u-turn and search for the egg! Omg! Stressing me out!!

And hubs said... His family has the worst sense on directions!!! So the swimmers might not find the egg!! :((

One Thursday passed- situation; still sane.

Next Thursday : can't promise if I'm gonna remain sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment