Thursday, November 24, 2011

Post iui #1 day #1

Came home from my IUI bought some yummy malay rice by the street at Damansara heights, we really enjoyed lunch and will go back and buy again..

After lunch i was so tired and just knocked out! I had a really good nap..

Woke up and had a really Bad cramp.. Worst than my PMS cramps! I thought it was the street food that i ate! Went to the toilet and nothing came out! Empty!

I was so in pain... And yet i had to go the laundry that night for a friend's gig.. Was reluctant as i would need to smell all the smoke and could not smoke!

Came home about midnight, washed up and pee, and when i wiped after pee, my tissue had blood on it.. The color isnt the same as period's blood.. Its asthough i cut myself..

I panicked and GOOGLED! Thank god everyone after iui experienced some cramps and spotting! Phew! Nothing to worry about..

Do you think it was the DR. 's duty to inform me I might have this symptoms?

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment