Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Only one egg!!

Today the clinic isn't as pack as usual.. I was running a bit late, so hubs dropped me off and he went to park. My name was called before hubs reach the clinic! That's how fast!

Dr P checked, did ultrasound.. Think today am a little bit more tense.. It was slightly painful.. He looked at the screen and said looks okay.. I saw nothing at all... And then he moved the ultrasound thingy around and told me.. Here's the egg... Never tell me if it's an okay size but looks big to me.. But only one egg!!! My reaction was only one??? So sad! He asked me how many do you want? Haha! You only need one egg to have a baby.. Whoops !

My bad, thought I needed more than one. But anyway he said something like the medication did not help me much or something.. I guess if I'm going for a 2nd iui he will give me some stronger dosage.

Next thing he asked me to do is.. Go pee on a stick.. Actually pee in a cup and see if am ovulating... If its positive I'm doing my iui#1 tomorrow.. If it's not he'll give me the hcg jap I think to force ovulate.. And my iui will be on Friday..

It's so difficult to pee under pressure let alone in a cup! it was a morning appointment so of course I let go my morning pee first thing I woke up.. I drank a few cups of water... Several cups.. Went to toilet.. Sat down and hum shhhh shhh to myself!! Few minutes later.. Nothing came out.. Went out drank lots of water again.. Told the nurses .. Nothing yet... Haha she told me just a little will do.. Showing me she need about one cm of pee.

Drank lots n lots of water.. Went to toilet and sat again few minutes later I had some droplets of yellow pee!!

Passed it to the nurse... No other patients was waiting to go in.. Lucky me. Straight away my name was called to go into Dr. P's room!

Yay its a positive! I save some money on the jap and no painful needles poking! Besides that, he made me felt I was already positive for a pregnancy test!!

Today's visit cost me Rm80 consultation, Rm80 ultrasound and Rm20 lab test total damage rm180!

Tomorrow she said we will be paying rm980 for iui!!

Oh I asked her why sometimes they charge consultation and why sometimes they don't? She said depends on doc! :)

Wish me luck tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment