Tuesday, November 8, 2011

8/11/2001 - A phone call from the fertility centre

Throughout the week, i've been wanting to ask my brother in law when he is dropping off his swimmers.. But i really really don't wanna sound pushy and pressuring him... So i kept quiet...

On Monday... I received a call from my brother in law, he asked for the clinic's number. Was busy so i did not ask him much..

1 hour later I received a call from the clinic. Requesting my husband to go in tomorrow morning to pay for the freezing of sperm rm350 and to sign a letter of consent that the sperm belongs to us!!

And i had to ask, FREEZING OF SPERM?? does that mean my brother in law has dropped it off??? - yes. Oh.. How's the results?? - Good!

Yayyyyy!!!!! Best news I've heard this week! N it's only the beginning of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment