Monday, November 14, 2011

3rd day period

Appointment is at 12.15pm, arrived about 12pm. We were the 5th couple in queue ... 1pm our name was called! Yay!

Went in and....

:) doc just rub his ultra sound tool on my tummy and say everything looks good! No cyst!

Ok you're good and we'll see you next Wednesday! Rm80!!

We will give you some pills Nolvadex-D Tamoxifen 20mg to eat, take 2 every night rm100! for 10 tablets!

His time 5 minutes = lucky us, free consultation

Today's visit cost rm180!

While lady was helping me to get cleaned up and changed.. Doctor spoke to hubs and said... Your wife is very fertile! Woot woot!

My next appointment is on the 12th day! 23rd 10.45am!!! and if all okay, they will give me some injection and i will ovulate within 48hours, and that's when we will be doing the IUI! I SUPER SUPER HOPE, i get a BIG FAT POSITIVE on my first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment