Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wishing upon a star...

I'm really wishing hard that it'll be successful on our first attempt on IUI #1

I've quit smoking when we were trying to conceive, but after the Big News, i started smoking again.. and this round, it seems tougher to quit.. But .. i have to. I'm staying away from my ciggie friends at the moment..

I read about acupuncture helping some girls to conceive, not sure if I'm too late to do such treatments! Probably am.. since we're going away this weekend and will only be back before my date with Dr P on Wednesday morning...

Advice given to me is to start drinking Ba Zhen soup after my period, and take 'home made' chicken essence.

Doctor always said because it's your first time, we won't be giving you medication, we don't want you to end up having twins or triplets! I hope he does not mean, there will be a second time! Our piggy bank might not survive the many attempts.

Fingers crossed! -

Star Light Star bright,
The first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment