Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2/11/2011 - the date our IUI baby journey begins

1.15pm a trip to the clinic with our sperm donor. :) And my husband... Just imagine the people's eyes thinking what sort of relationship is this.. 2 man n a woman walked into a gynae fertility centre! Haha...

The doctor must be hungry today.. He wasn't as detailed as our first visit. We felt like we had more questions to ask after the visit.

Our rm80 visit was a very short visit. He spoke to b.i.l about the consequences. The logic, etc.

He agreed to donating a human tissue or cell to us and he is not donating a baby to us.

Doctor did some checks - vaginal ultra sound rm80 and saw that I've ovulated and left side and right side had some eggs (I forgot the amount) so he did not need to prescribe me any medication.

Just told me come again on your 7th or 8th day!!

I presume he means on my 7th day from my first day of period!

Sperm donor had to do some check up, semen sample, blood test, etc.. Rm130 ...

I don't want to pressure him and give me a date when he is going to drop it off.. But I'm just so excited.. Hoping it's all good news!


FINGERS CROSSED!

Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment